Erin's Everyday Thoughts

Friday, January 23, 2009

The Wedding and Beyond

Hello world! This week, I officially changed my last name to Guendelsberger. That's right--my last name now has 14 letters. That's how many letters I used to have total, including first, middle, and last!

Here are a few wedding photos:





It was a truly wonderful day. People talk sometimes about a wedding day being one of the best days in their life, and I know now what they mean. It was a day so filled with love and joy that I thought I might burst. I plan to start journaling about it in detail (now that things have settled down a bit) so I can remember the details while the day is still somewhat fresh in my mind.

After the wedding and a honeymoon to the Dominican Republic (hurray!), we fell back into work and life at home, then Christmas came, then my January residency for grad school. I'm just back from my cold, cold St. Paul trip (came home Monday) and am trying to settle in once again.

Married life is beautiful. Perhaps not too different from pre-married life, but it is a joy to share a home and a world with my best fella.

I look forward to continuing our work on the house, and to starting my work on my graduate critical thesis, which is this semester's big project.

2 Comments:

  • Congratulations newlywed! You're a beautiful bride.

    By Blogger Cynthia, at 6:08 PM  

  • Ditto what Cynthia said. And Mike is one handsome guy!

    Congratulations and it's great to see you again here on blogger!

    :)

    Judi

    By Blogger emmapeelDallas, at 4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home