Erin's Everyday Thoughts

Monday, April 28, 2008

Tour de Cure

Once again, Mike and I are preparing to participate in the annual Tour de Cure, a bike ride to raise money for the American Diabetes Association. This year's ride, scheduled for June 1, is at beautiful Bone Lick State Park in Kentucky. Our goal is to ride 35 miles.

If you'd like to support me in the ride, please visit my personal fundraising web site here: http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR/TourdeCure/TDC280218030?px=2781023&pg=personal&fr_id=5028&s_tafId=166116
(If you'd like to support, Mike, please let me know and I can hunt down his web address, as well!)

More information on the American Diabetes Association, its programs and diabetes in general can be found at the Association's Web site: www.diabetes.org. For more information on Tour de Cure, visit www.diabetes.org/tour.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home